Buy to Let calculator: how much could your customer borrow?
Our calculator helps you to understand the benefits of our Buy to Let proposition, and shows the options available to your customer to get the loan size they want:
- A bespoke ICR reflects your customer’s tax position more accurately and could help them get the Buy to Let mortgage they want.
- If an application fails on ICR, your customer could use income to support a Buy to Let mortgage. Providing the case achieves a minimum ICR of 110% calculated at pay rate this could be a solution. See the Buy to Let criteria guide to check if your customer could use Top Slicing (excess disposable income) to support a Buy to Let mortgage.
- A 5 year+ fixed rate could help your customer get the loan size they want by using the provable value of net worth or liquid assets in a refinance assessment.
When using the calculator please take care to ensure that the loan amount does not exceed the LTV limit for the chosen product.
If your customer is a portfolio landlord, use our Portfolio calculator to assess the case against our lending criteria.
Subject property information
Application requires additional information in order to qualify for 5+ year fixed, please click here to fill in or click re-calculate.
Excess Disposable Income (EDI) assessment will be carried out on applications where customers do not pass Net Worth or Liquid Assets.
Alternative combinations may also be available.
Proof of income will be required. Please click here to see our acceptable forms of income.
Please contact a member of our sales team to discuss this case further.
(funds must have been gifted at least 3 months prior to the application)
Please complete the final questions below:
EARNED DISPOSABLE INCOME
- 5 year + Fixed rate additional information form
- 5 year + Fixed rate assessment rate guide
- A guide to BTL taxation changes
- A guide to ICR calculation and Top Slicing Buy to Let
- Bespoke ICRs
- Bespoke ICRs: Examples
- Bespoke ICR submission form
- Buy to Let assessment rate guide
- Buy to Let Mortgages submission checklist
- Top Slicing FAQs
- Buy to Let key information sheet
- HMO and Limited Company product guide
- Limited Company Buy to Let key information sheet