This information may be updated from time to time so please re-visit this page on a regular basis so that you are aware of any changes.
Last updated: 20 July 2011Company Information
Charter Court Financial Services Group Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 6712054 and has the following subsidiary companies (all of which are registered in England and Wales):
- Charter Court Financial Services Limited (Company number 6749498).
- Charter Mortgages Limited (Company number 6749495).
- Broadlands Finance Limited (Company number 6957973).
- Exact Mortgage Experts Limited (Company number 6749563).
The registered office address for all companies listed above is:2 Charter Court
Charter Court Financial Services Limited trades under the names ‘Precise Mortgages’ (for mortgage lending) and ‘Exact’ (for mortgage servicing).VAT Registration
For all the above companies the VAT Registration Number is 927 4881 85.Data Protection
Each company listed below is registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner:
- Charter Court Financial Services Group Limited (Registration number Z1650342).
- Charter Court Financial Services Limited (Registration number Z1650447).
- Charter Mortgages Limited (Registration number Z1582589).
- Broadlands Finance Limited (Registration number Z1848972).
- Exact Mortgage Experts Limited (Registration number Z1604191).
Charter Court Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, registration number 494549.Consumer Credit Licensing
Charter Court Financial Services Limited holds a Consumer Credit Licence (Number 629758).
Charter Mortgages Limited holds a Consumer Credit Licence (Number 629766).
Broadlands Finance Limited holds a Consumer Credit Licence (Number 643462)Trade Bodies and Professional Associations
Precise Mortgages is a member of the Council of Mortgage Lenders and the Intermediary Mortgage Lending Association.