We offer a range of fixed and tracker products, which are tiered to meet individual circumstances, allowing your customers to get the cheapest rate based on their credit profile.
Key product features
Things you need to know about our residential mortgages are:
- self-employed available with only 1 year's accounts, no minimum trading period
- fixed term contracts accepted
- new builds, including flats up to 85% LTV are accepted
- pensions can be used as sole income and pension withdrawals as a deposit
Who is this range for?
This might be the right mortgage range for your customers if they are:
- looking for an alternative to mainstream lenders
- looking for a mortgage and have a less than perfect credit history
- looking to remortgage
- self-employed with only 1 year's accounts
- a first time buyer
Let our Packager Panel do the work for you.
You can submit a residential or buy to let mortgage to us direct or alternatively you can introduce a case to one of our packagers.
Support for the self-employed
Your self-employed customers are more likely to get the home they want with our residential mortgages range because we:
- Accept 1 year's accounts
- SA302 accepted or a tax calculation, and a tax year overview
- Don't require a minimum trading period
- Require minimum income of £15,000