If your customer is planning to purchase or remortgage their property, is self-employed or a first time buyer, our residential mortgage range could be right up their street.
Key product features
Things you need to know about our residential mortgages are:
- 85% LTV available via Packagers, Networks and Mortgage Clubs
- first time buyers with no restrictions
- new build properties accepted
- 4 and 6 year fixed rate products available
Who is this range for?
This might be the right mortgage range for your customers if they are:
- looking for an alternative to high street lenders
- a first time buyer
- looking to remortgage or purchase
- self-employed with only 1 year's accounts
- looking to purchase a new build property
Let our Packager Panel do the work for you.
You can submit a residential or buy to let mortgage to us direct or alternatively you can introduce a case to one of our packagers.
New build... no problem
- New Build Priority Processing Service
- Call us on 0330 024 0349
- 5% builder incentives accepted
- Flats in block up to 20 storeys accepted
- S106 obligations considered
Support for the self-employed
Your self-employed customers are more likely to get the home they want with our residential mortgages range because we:
- Accept 1 year's accounts or,
- SA302 in addition to HMRC tax year overview
- Don't require a minimum trading period
- Require minimum income of £15,000