If your customer is planning to purchase or remortgage their property, is self-employed or a first time buyer, our residential mortgage range could be right up their street. Even if they have a less than perfect credit profile we are here to help.
Key product features
Things you need to know about our residential mortgages are:
- 85% LTV available via Packagers, Networks and Mortgage Clubs
- self-employed with 1 year's accounts or SA302 in addition to HMRC tax year overview accepted
- first time buyers with no restrictions
- products for customers with a less than perfect credit profile
Who is this range for?
This might be the right mortgage range for your customers if they are:
- looking for an alternative to high street lenders
- a first time buyer
- looking to remortgage or purchase
- self-employed with only 1 year's accounts
Let our Packager Panel do the work for you.
You can submit a residential or buy to let mortgage to us direct or alternatively you can introduce a case to one of our packagers.
Support for the self-employed
Your self-employed customers are more likely to get the home they want with our residential mortgages range because we:
- Accept 1 year's accounts or SA302 in addition to HMRC tax year overview
- Don't require a minimum trading period
- Require minimum income of £15,000