Buy to Let calculator: how much could your customer borrow?
We’ve developed a calculator to help you understand the benefits of a bespoke ICR. A bespoke ICR reflects your customer’s tax position more accurately and could help them get the buy to let mortgage they want.
If your customer is a portfolio landlord, use our Portfolio calculator to assess the case against our lending criteria.
Take a look at our video which will guide you through how to use the calculator, or if you have any further questions please contact us.
Subject property information
- 5 year + Fixed rate additional information form
- Assessment rate
- Bespoke ICRs
- Bespoke ICRs: Examples
- Bespoke ICR submission form
- Buy to Let Mortgages submission checklist
- Buy to Let product guide
- Buy to Let criteria guide
- Buy to Let key information sheet
- HMO and Limited Company product guide
- Limited Company Buy to Let key information sheet