Our bridging loans are ideal for customers who need to access funds quickly, are buying a property at auction or expanding their property portfolio. Plus, did you know that any of our buy to let mortgage products are available to exit onto any time after completion of the bridging loan.
Key product features
Things you need to know about our bridging loans are:
- market leading rates
- quick completions
- no maximum loan size
- no facility fee products
Who is this range for?
This might be the right range for your customers if they are:
- buying properties at auction
- capital raising
- in need of chain break finance
- refurbishing or converting their property
Bridge to Let
Bridge to let is an ideal solution for your customers who are property investors looking to complete their next project before renting out the property.
Key highlights include:
- Reduce your customer’s fees with a 0% facility fee bridge, coupled with a 0% product fee buy to let mortgage.
- Choose to apply for the buy to let mortgage at the same time as the bridge or post refurbishment works.
- Withdraw capital on the completed project, allowing your customer to invest into their next project.
Let our Premier Panel do the work for you.
If you are struggling to place a bridging loan why not use our Premier Panel and speak to our experts? They will do all of the work for you, plus our Premier Panel will pay you a procuration fee.
Bridging loans for a wide range of refurbishment needs
- Property conversions - commercial to residential, single residence into flats.
- Internal reconfiguration - extensions, basement digs, loft conversions.
- Completing a development, including self-builds and barn conversions.
Bridging Loans service update
We are currently working on:
- applications that were submitted today
- estimated turnaround time for valuation completion is 3-4 days