Our bridging loans are ideal for customers who need to access funds quickly, are buying a property at auction or expanding their property portfolio. Plus, did you know that any of our refurbishment bridging loans can exit onto any of our buy to let mortgages any time after completion of the bridging loan.
Key product features
Things you need to know about our bridging loans are:
- no maximum loan size
- no exit fees or early repayment charges after month 1
- transparent pricing and interest calculations
- refurbishment products can be exited onto any of our buy to let mortgage products
Who is this range for?
This might be the right range for your customers if they:
- need short term finance on a residential or investment property
- are a landlord seeking to buy a property quickly
- have a property in need of refurbishment or are planning an extension, including basement digs
- are buying a property at auction without a mortgage in place
Let our Premier Panel do the work for you.
If you are struggling to place a bridging loan why not use our Premier Panel and speak to our experts? They will do all of the work for you, plus our Premier Panel will pay you a procuration fee.
Bridging Loans service update
We are currently working on:
- cases submitted today
- estimated turnaround time for valuation completion is 3-4 days