Our bridging products could offer a short term borrowing solution to customers who need to facilitate a deal on a fast turnaround.
We can provide regulated bridging finance options for customers who want to use their residential property as security to raise funds. Our property investor finance products could be the answer if your customer is an experienced property investor who wants to extend or improve their portfolio.
Click here for Regulated Bridging
Click here for Property Investor Finance (non-regulated bridging finance)
Key product features
- Competitive products ranging from standard bridging to light and heavy refurbishment, rates start from 0.65%
- Available on first and second charge
- Experienced bridging finance underwriters
- Extended Conveyancer Panel, all experienced in bridging finance transactions
- Improved validation requirements - the new changes will help increase the speed of processing and make it easier for you to place cases with us. View our criteria guides for details here - Regulated Bridging (see page 9) and Property Investor Finance (see page 9).
- Joint or separate representation to help keep costs under control (except Scotland).
How to submit business
- Regulated Bridging
- Property Investor Finance
- How to submit direct
- Premier Panel
- Conveyancer Panel
- Uses for our bridging finance
- Bridging finance calculator
- Precise Mortgages’ TV Our guide to MCD for short term lending
- 0% Property Investor Finance product guide
- Property Investor Finance product guide
- Property Investor Finance criteria guide
- Regulated Bridging product guide
- 0% Regulated Bridging product guide
- Regulated Bridging criteria guide
- General Mortgage Conditions 2015 (England & Wales)
- General Mortgage Conditions 2015 (Scotland)
- More documents
Bridging Finance service update
We are currently working on:
- applications that were submitted today
- estimated turnaround time for valuation completion is 3-4 days